We attended the Romney Rally in Denver yesterday. It was fun! It was at a Ford dealership, and it was packed. When we arrived we saw a long, long line to get into the doors. Those people were never going to get in, because the place was packed. But we couldn't accept that. We went through a back door somewhere, that Erica's husband Jamie had discovered. We were behind the scenes, so we got to see everyone's backsides, but unlike the people outside, we were able to hear what was being said. I am convinced that Romney is the man for the job. So get out and vote on Super Tuesday (for Mitt of course). If your not voting for Mitt, then don't bother to hit the poles (ha).
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Romney Rally
Posted by Brandie Lyon at 12:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Fun, uh? Glad you went!
Your background is beautiful. I love it.
I just heard the mitt was going to suspend his run but not quit totally. That's not good for the home team!
Way to go and be a part of it. Karl was in the area that day and I begged him to go for himself and proxy for me. He doesn't like crowds, so I'm glad you went and that Carli took video (seen it, love the backs!).
It's POLLS. Just sayin'.
Post a Comment